Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

I am rooting for my Pats tonight, but I'm a little fearful for them 'cause those Giants are bad-asses.  I did a lot of cooking for tonight's festivities and couldn't help but think about my upcoming surgery and thinking "I won't be able to eat this" or "I'll be able to eat this, but not much."  It started to sink in that my life is really going to change and that's o.k.  I am so ready for this.

Speaking of my upcoming weight loss surgery and changes I'll need to make, Shelly on her blog: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com  is having a great giveaway!  She is giving away A HUGE 30 count variety pack of Celebrate Vitamin's ENS - Multivitamin, Calcium, & Protein Shakes - 10 single serve packs of each flavor Chocolate Milk, Vanilla Cake Batter, and Strawberry and a 20 oz. Blender Bottle Shaker!  Make sure you go here to enter the giveaway.

Shelly's blog is one of the first ones I found when I was first researching weight loss surgery.  I am amazed by her ability to stay focused and vigilant 5 years after her surgery.  She is certainly a great role model and mentor for all of us who embark on this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment