Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Living in New England...

Huge victory tonight for our Patriots!  What a nail biter of a game though.  Let's hope they don't cut it so close at the Superbowl!!  Now I'm watching the Giants game and rooting for them.  I'd love to see a New England vs. New York Superbowl especially since we have family in New York.  Oh the rivalry! 

As far as the weather goes, we were doing so good until this past week, but I guess we should be lucky we dodged the snow for as long as we did.  It's just so much work... shoveling, plowing, throwing down the salt and sand.  The snowy white picturesque scenery doesn't last long before it's all a big dirty, slushy, muddy mess.  I'm just counting down the days until Spring.

I've been trying to watch my diet this week, but I really blew it this weekend.  Lots of bad choices, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.  Tomorrow is a new day.  I already packed my lunch to bring to work tomorrow and I picked up some more crystal light packets to make sure I drink my water.  I need to get back to the gym since I don't like walking outside once the snow comes. 

Well, have a great week and enjoy the rest of your Sunday night!

1 comment: